Two part time positions have become available at Latham Park.
The club is on the lookout for two part time people to operate and carry out work at the ground for 12 hours a week.
The role will include evening and weekend work within the club, and the duties include:
- Responsible for the day to day Management of the pitch/club
- Opening, closing and setting up the stadium facilities/ pitches for the groups who use these during the week/weekends
- To Liaise with the customers regarding their requirements
- To ensure facilities are used properly and that all health and Safety requirements and monitoring risk assessment, Recording accidents or incidents according to guidelines
- To carry out regular inspection of the equipment and that they are kept in good state of repair
- To be present during evenings and weekends as required by rota
- Collecting Fees from pitch users
- Cleaning the changing rooms after use and general housekeeping of the stadium facilities
- Setting up function room/s for forthcoming events
- Occasional maintenance of facilities and to undertake other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Training will be given to learn the centre’s booking system
- Bar experience an advantage but not essential.
- First Aid trained or willing to undertake training
- Wages/ Holidays to be discussed
If you’re interested in the role, please contact Barbara Gardner through the contact form below.
The roles are available after Matthew Brennan announced he was leaving the club after four years.
Matthew has been part of the club since the 3G pitch was laid, carrying out numerous day to day tasks.
He has been a key part of the behind the scenes team at Latham Park, and the club want to thank Matthew for all his efforts during his time at the club.
We wish you all the best in the future.